Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Painful Humor... gotta love it!

As of this Friday, the second film about a bunch of crazy s.o.b.'s hurting themselves for our amusement will be playing in all theaters around the country. Will you be there? I know I will be, as much as I feel it is a movie for simple minded people like myself, I find a great sense of self in laughing at people hurting themselves on purpose for just that reason... laughter!

If you don't know what movie I'm talking about yet, the movie is Jackass Number 2. I know a lot of you think that this movie is just a bunch of morons doing stupid things, and you know what? YOU'RE RIGHT!!! But isn't that exactly what clowns do in a circus to make us laugh? These guys are just a little more insane and not suitable for viewers under the age of 17 haha. I don't care who you are, you are going to laugh your ass off!

I know that a lot of kids follow the examples of these stunt men and end up hurting themselves or worse. But they post a warning with a skull and crossbones on it telling viewers NOT to do any of the stunts. So I say to all those who say that it is just bad for young viewers... do something about it! Make sure your kids don't see it, make sure they're not dumb enough to try such things and just friggin watch your kids!

So if you watch this movie, don't be stupid and try the stunts. JUST WATCH AND LAUGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home