Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tilt one back with me!

Raise your hand if you saw the new movie Beerfest!

I laughed at one of the most idiotically funny movies of the year! Everyone that came to see the movie seemed to be a fellow beer drinker and proud of it. A few people were so into the theme of the movie that they brought some of their own liquid fun (beer) with them (they got kicked out though lol). But anyway, the plot of this movie was simply to beat the Germans in their homeland in a multitude of beer drinking games. The movie had me laughing my ass off the first time I saw it, then two nights later (this time intoxicated) seeing it again made the movie 10x funnier! The audience was high five'n to the scenes they could relate to and just having an all around good time. It seemed to me that the movie helped beer drinkers unite somewhere other than the bars, which I think is awesome! If you haven't seen the movie and are a fan of ridiculous comedy and beer you should definitely see this movie. I am into the really dumb comedy movies from time to time and this has some great dumb funny scenes in it.

So grab a cold one and a friend and go see it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a beer drinker. (I'm Canadian; can't help it. :-)

Do you think I'd like the movie?

(Serious question. Remember what I told the class about how everything that's written is written for a particular audience?)

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home