Friday, October 13, 2006

The Oilers Are Eh'holes!

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW LAST NIGHT!!! The SJ Sharks had so much more talent and control over last night's hockey game in Edmonton and they somehow managed to lose it all. I blame Nabakov, they should have known he was going to choke just like he did last season. PUT TOSKALA BACK IN!!! ...and keep him in!!! It was obvious that we had a better team with an early lead of 4-2 and then way too many mistakes were made allowing the Oilers 4 more goals... 4 MORE GOALS!!! How does that happen? Sorry... this post is just me ranting about how disappointed I am about last night's game. There realy is no relevance in it, I just want you to know that we coming for Edmonton next time around!

But I do have to say it was a great game for Cheechoo with not only his first goal of the season, but his first hat trick of the season! Way to go Cheech!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the best title for an article I've ever seen!

7:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home